POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More stereo coverage (pics, scenes, instructions), please! : Re: More stereo coverage (pics, scenes, instructions), please! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:28:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More stereo coverage (pics, scenes, instructions), please!
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 25 Jul 2010 21:54:01
Message: <4c4ceab9$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/24/2010 11:02 PM, SharkD wrote:
>> That reminds me of the round cards I had as a kid, and the 3D viewer
>> to use
>> them. I loved that. My question is how you view those large sized images?
>> You need to scale them down in order to get them both on screen, no
>> doubt?
>> and a viewer?
>>
>> Thomas
>>

> Slightly off-topic, but is there a way to create new discs of your own?
> I've always wanted to be able to do that...

At one time there was a stereo camera available for these View-Master style pictures.
I'm sure
it either came with, or had available the device(s) to mount them properly.  Of
course, this was
a LONG time ago and I'm sure it's no longer manufactured.  Never had one myself but I
remember
seeing them.  Perhaps you could find one on E-Bay?

      -=- Larry -=-